Start a new topic

So, I've invested $125.00 into Warhammer 40,000: FreeBlade, just to LOOSE ALL OF MY PROGRESS!?

Please tell me, for the love of all that is holy, that I didn't just end up wasting $125 and 50 or so hours on FreeBlade, just to loose ALL OF MY DAMN PROGRESS BECAUSE I HAD TO RESET MY COMPUTER...

I was level 54, I had the Khorne skin, I had at least 5 pieces of gear at battle rank 356 or higher, and they were gold.

My Knight's name as PlagueBearer, I was the ONLY Knight with that name.

2 people have this problem

Dear mods/devs, if this can be restored, PLEASE DO SO.

1 person likes this

Is there a way to backup our progress in a PC since cloud saves are not possible? Can we just copypaste our progress from the game folder or something? I am too scared to try it.

1 person likes this
I have lost items from the confusing cross-device “cloud save” or “local save” or “Apple TV Share” whichever device was last used will overwrite all data, as that device will show the most current time of use. Example if you have multiple devices, dev1 dev2 dev3, you last used dev 2 it will show dev 2 and the date and time it was used last. Though the devs have said to always use cloud saves, it seems like always using either is fine so long as you enable Game Center? But with the tethering of every device more so by default it gets tricky. But yeah, lost awesome weapons and armor as a result of “when did I use which device last” as if you log in, that device is the most recent... confusing.

1 person likes this
Facebook facebook
Facebook facebook
Login or Signup to post a comment